BUSINESS LISTINGS MANAGEMENT
Inconsistent business listing managements can spread across the web like a deadly disease, affecting major online directories and search engines that control local search results.
Forty percent of local businesses have listing site errors and 73% of consumers lose trust in a brand when their listings business is incorrect (Search Engine Land).
The most glaring business listing errors/missing data were as follows:
- Opening Hours: 978,305 errors (almost half of all listings)
- Website: 710,113 errors (almost one-third of all listings)
- Location Name: 510,010 errors (almost one-quarter of all listings)
- Street: 421,048 errors (almost one-fifth of all listings)
Guess where they’re going? That’s right—the competitors who are more discoverable.
The good news is, it’s an easy fix with big benefits. By claiming and correcting your business listings management across the web, you not only prevent charity for your competitor, but you also boost your SEO results and gain more visibility among potential customers.
Our Listings Management tool strengthens your online presence by:
- Directly updating major directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing with accurate data
- Syndicating accurate listings across 300 sites that control local search
- Continuously claiming and correcting missing and inaccurate listings
Listings Management Reporting
The data landscape is very complex, and understanding how data changes across the web can be challenging. Therefore, it’s critical to report on how everything is working.
Listing Sync Pro provides what similar tools don’t: complete transparency with tracking and reporting metrics so you can see exactly what’s happening with your information, and the value the service is providing.
Our Basic Tool is provided free, but the Pro Version is only £ 25.00 per month and with no contract.